PDF-XChange Viewer is a free PDF editor/reader that allows you to view and edit PDFs, all from within an attractive and intuitive interface.
If there is something we have learned here at Softonic, it's that a good PDF creator is hard to find. They are either ugly, slow, lack functions or, more often, all three. Will PDF-XChange Viewer be any different?
It is! Viewing PDFs with PDF-XChange Viewer is fast and smooth - you can skip through and back pages, view documents in a variety of layouts, and search and find pages and keywords seamlessly. PDF-XChange Viewer's toolbars are totally customizable, and there is a considerable range of configuration options.
PDF-XChange Viewer's editing options are also impressive. Although the free version doesn't allow you to create documents from scratch, it does let you edit extensively, with a few exceptions, mainly the ability to add or remove pages. Commenting, underlining, stamping, attaching files and creating text boxes are all easily done, and can be modified and removed in the click of a button.
There are also tooltips, so you know what you are doing before you click. This feature is very welcome, as the PDF-XChange Viewer help is not very good. Additional cool features include a snapshot tool, document preview when opening PDFs and a huge range of interface language options.
PDF-XChange Viewer is a great PDF editor that is streets ahead of its many rivals.
- Fixed crash when opening some XFA-files
- Fixed behaviour when document is opened from LAN (or from removable storage) when the connection has been lost
- Fixed issue with /importp command-line parameter
- Exclusive commenting mode: fixed behaviour for right clicking
- PDF Engine Resolved issue with printing rectangles with zero width or height
- Added two new events "Notifications.BeforeCloseDoc" and "Notifications.DocClosed"
- Fixed grammar on resume message when returning from suspend
- Resolved issue with unicode subject on Send by Email